TIME TO RAISE THE BAR
The item this week is my favorite snack in the whole wide world. The Larabar. It was love at first sight. Yes, they can be a little pricey, but there are always coupons available and it is waaaaay cheaper than your daily Starbucks. Here are 5 reasons you need to treat yourself to a Larabar (I am keeping it simple because I shouldn’t have to convince you to try them)
- First of all, there are over 20 different flavors, so it’s impossible to get burnt out. Whether I am craving something fruity or something chocolately, there’s always an option out there. I bet you thought it couldn’t get better, but…. they even have a peanut butter and jelly bar!
- There are seasonal flavors: pumpkin pie, snickerdoodle, and gingerbread!!!!! I can’t begin to explain how happy seasonal things make me.
- They are still cheaper than most bars like Quest, Zone, and RX.
- You can pronounce all the ingredients! In other words, it is all-natural!! Yayy!!!
- They just taste SO. DAMN. GOOD.
Please enjoy this slideshow of an exceptional chihuahua named Frodo & an exceptional food named Larabar.