One of my favorite things to throw on before walking out the door is definitely a flannel! I have a variety of colors and styles and it takes like 0 seconds to find one that will match my outfit (because they match EVERYTHING). I buy them at the most random stores in both the guy’s and girl’s section…NO SHAME because all flannels should be treated equally!! It’s so funny because in Flagstaff you see herds of people wearing flannels. If you don’t have at least one in your closet, you’re not a real lumberjack. Here are five reasons why you should have what’s unique this week:
- They complete an outfit!! Flannels look good with absolutely anything whether you’re going for the fancy, casual, or potato sack look. You can wear them year-round during spring, summer, winter, fall (aka autumn for all you fancy pants). And if it gets hot outside, you can just tie it around your waist, and BAM you are still stylish!
- They are like giant blankets!! First of all, who doesn’t love blankets with sleeves?? Flannels are snuggies you can where in public!
- You put one on and… you’re basically a 90’s kid.
- Size is as irrelevant as Paris Hilton’s singing career (actually Paris Hilton in general). Big, small, cropped, long, you will look great!
- You can buy flannels just about anywhere! Find them at the thrift store for $5 or one of those designer stores for $200, so I’d say you’ve got a few options.
If that isn’t flan-tastic enough for you, you need to reevaluate your life.