Smell Your Way To Happiness
Okay the item this week may seem kind of weird… *drum roll* SCENTED MARKERS!!!!! But hey it’s the little quirky stuff that make life more fun and interesting! I have two different brands of markers: Mr. Sketch and Crayola (both of which are great and you can buy just about anywhere). I always have some with me, whether they are in my backpack when I go to school or in my purse when I go to a coffee shop!
- Plain markers are BORING. Why buy lame markers when smelly markers automatically make you cooler than the average person!! Gotta spice up life sometimes.
- It’s fun to smell them and it keeps me awake in class. (I’m always falling asleep, so I just pull out my markers and smell them to give me something to do. It’s different, but hey it works!)
- It’s funny to gross out my friends with this marker called “Barnyard”. They took the smell of a pigpen and put it in marker form for your convenience!!!!!! All the time I tell my friends to smell my “strawberry” marker. HA. Yes, I know that is very kind of me.
- You never know when you’re going to need markers. Every moment is unpredictable.
- Beeeeeccause you need to celebrate your inner child once in a while. Adult-ing can get old.
Scented markers are what’s unique this week because they are a prized possession that is often deemed to be junk. So lets start a revolution and remind the world why this item is essential to our human existence. It starts with one purchase.