Lose The Attitude For Some Gratitude
Three cheers if you hate writing essays! Three cheers if you used to like writing until school happened to you!! Three cheers if you used to like writing until your teacher pointed out all the reasons your paper sucks!!! Three cheers if your teacher would mark me down for my horrible grammar!!!! Hell yeah!!!! The item featured this week entails writing, but I promise it is minimal, meaningful, and most definitely gets an A+ on my scale of greatness. What’s unique this week? It is the amazing…..GRATITUDE JOURNAL! Yay!
- When you’re having one of those days. That’s as far as my description goes because everyone knows what I mean when I say one of those days. Sometimes writing down a few things your grateful for can totally transform your attitude. It’s the little things in life that really count in the end! Also, it is just as aesthetically pleasing as it sounds. Write it when you are drinking your aesthetic tea in your aesthetic mug on your aesthetically white bed sheets in the morning and you can post about it on your aesthetic Instagram page.
- This is not demanding at all. Trust me, as soon as I became a college student I suddenly caught this virus that makes me extremely lazy and unwilling to do anything unnecessary. Sooooo writing a few bullet points of what I am grateful for is basically effortless (it requires little brain power), yet still has such a strong impact.
- There are always things to do, places to go, and people to see. We all get caught up in ourselves and forget to step back once in a while. We forget to look at the big picture. Being reminded of what we are grateful for is the perfect way to come out of our caves and see more than our temporary problems and materialistic ideas.
- All you need is 20 seconds of insane cour- JUST KIDDING. You actually only need about 10 seconds to jot down a few grateful thoughts. (You can’t use your insanely busy and important life as an excuse anymore. Sorry.)
- Admit it. Each and every one of us has hopelessly attempted to write a diary and have miserably failed. Well, this is your moment of redemption via gratitude journal. Except this time you won’t have to deal with a sore hand as you struggle to turn your as average as average can possibly be day into a soap opera.
You can buy an actual gratitude journal or be your creative self and make your own out of a $1 notebook. I believe in you. You got this. Thanksgiving is coming up.. GET AHEAD OF THE GAME